Saturday, May 1, 2010

Free is the Best Price. Cute Overload!


Here's Jazzy sporting a grasshopper colored bumGenius AIO chilling in his car seat with his monkey.

Both the diaper and the monkey I got for free. That monkey has been his best friend since it got here. He hugs it, licks it, sucks its ears, and it keeps him company in the car seat and stroller. Best $18 I never spent! I got it through the Franklin Goose promotion where we reviewed the items in inventory for store credit.

The diaper is one of 6 diapers that came from the same promotion. BumGenius AIOs (all-in-ones) are Brian's favorites. They are as easy as disposables, and now that Jazz eats cereal in his bottles, even the poop ones are easy to clean. Rinse, drop in diaper pail. And I have to say, they suck up a LOT of liquid! Plain might they be, they work awesome. They retail for $16 each, generally.

Free to me!

I love free. It's the best price.

8 comments:

  1. He is so cute - Bella has a monkey too and she loves it. I like your carseat as well.
    I have actually been on your blog a few times but on my Droid it won't let me comment. It has to do with the blogs that you can post, hit post, and then it asks you for your word verification. For some reason mine won't let me post when they do that. So now I'm on my computer instead. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I didn't know mine required a word verification. Can I change that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute picture! I need to find a monkey like that for my little Sugar Plum. Although she really loves her Tigger, her momma loves monkeys and I could always use it in her nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yes you do have word verification and you can turn it off - I think through settings off the new post page in blogger - I remember running across it at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free cloth diapers! That is the best!! I love CDing!! He is so cute and that monkey is adorable! My LO has a little doggy that is her favorite!! I found your blog through Diana's blog! I always love finding new blogs (and especially other cloth diapering Mommies!) I liked reading the post about the church bathroom (I have had a couple converts so far and am always hoping for more but I do also get that response often also.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SugarPlumsMomma - Thanks! I'll try to find it. This monkey is on www.franklingoose.com, and he's $18, so I'm guessing you could find him cheaper on Amazon.

    Cindy - Thanks for stopping by! I love my cloth diapers. They are so cute, paper diapers are not!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, he is SO cute! I love your carseat...I was looking at a highchair that has a print that looks very similar if not the same as that. Where did you get it? Also, I have a friend that just started using cloth diapers and her husband lovesss the bumgenius ones too! It must be a man thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Desi- thanks! I got it from Target. It's one of Graco's less expensive versions. And I can see why anyone would love the BGs...they are as easy as disposable, just instead of trashing them, you wash and use over!

    ReplyDelete