Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to Get Everything You Need and Not Pay For It: Part 3 - Reward Programs Part A

Now this is something you have to be aware of. Reward programs are amazing.

Huggies Enjoy the Ride Rewards is a great place to start. Open an account, you get points for that. There are points for watching the videos they have on the site and answering the polls. There are points inside each package of wipes or diapers OR PullUps or Little Swimmers. And this is the one you might not have known about. Freebies4Mom has a list of the Huggies codes if you use the search just look for Huggies codes. If you start at the top and work your way down, you'll probably come up with an extra 200 points. I cloth diaper, but we do use Huggies and Pampers wipes, so I save the points. That reward program has coupons for free diapers, free toys, bibs, $25 in gas cash at 625 points.

Pampers has a similar program called Gifts to Grow that requires more points, but there are still free point codes available online. The Freebies4Mom link has those too.

ClubBing is an online game site that I used to play to improve my typing skills. They reward each game with points, and the points add up, and you use them to "buy" things. From this program I got a Black and Decker drill for Brian, Electronic Banking Monopoly for Ben and Nat, a new yoga mat and bag for myself, a battery Coleman lantern for in case of a hurricane, an aluminum coffee mug and a new mouse for Brian's computer.

My Coke Rewards is another good one. They have free magazine subscriptions for about 100 points. Each bottle of coke is worth 3 points and the 12 packs of cans are worth 10. So I switched to Coke, and the mailman brought my first free issue of parenting magazine last week.

SwagBucks is an online search engine that allows you to win points at a random rate. It's not too great as a search engine, but if you install the toolbar, they give you 1-5 points for using the internet every day, and sometims up to 25 points for searching. At 700 points, you get a free Amazon.com gift certificate for $5. There are other things too, but I'm going for the gift certificate. If you do this one, please let me refer you! I'm almost to my free gift certificate.

Disney Movie Rewards is a neat way to get free Disney DVDs. Some Disney DVDs you buy have magic codes on them to put in and get points, but also, without buying anything, SisterlySavings has a list of free magic codes that you can use to boost your point values. 740 points gets you free DVDs, but there are things to earn before that.

Try those out, let me know what you come up with! I love hearing about people getting things for free!

I doubt I can manage a fourth blog post today.
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment