Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Reflections on Speaking at WOW

Last night I had the pleasure and privelege to speak at the WOW ladies' group at the Pentecostals of Pasadena on the topic of coupons and saving money. It turns out, some of them already read my blog, they just don't leave any comments!

So I want to give a shout out to my silent stalkers: say hello! I want to know who I'm talking to. And tell me, what do you like and dislike about this blog? Is there anything you want me to post up here, anything you'd like me to talk about? There is always room to improve!

Last night I learned just as much as they did about saving money. I thought Gerland's only doubled and tripled on certain days, like Kroger, but they do it EVERY day. They triple up to 35 cents and double up to 55 cents. (Quick math: one 35 cent coupon, tripled, would be $1.15, and that can get you an item for free or more-than-free). I have a couple of 25 cent Chicken of the Sea coupons from an e-mail, and I bet I could go in and get 3 or 4 cans of tuna for almost nothing.

I was really impressed with the group of ladies that came, a lot of them had their own information to add and a lot asked some really good questions! Thanks so much for coming out, ladies, I had a great time, and I learned so much!

Love and hugs,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment