Monday, May 10, 2010

SnugZee Review

So, you may have noticed in a post below that Jasper has two cute little yellow monkey pillows jauntily perched upon his shoulders. I wanted to take a moment to tell you a little about that.

Those are SnugZees. They are wonderful little car seat head supporters meant for little guys who schlump over in their seats. The angle of car seats these days is a little ridiculous, isn't it? As soon as the car moves their head just droops right over. Every time I was getting Jasper out of the car for the first few months, I'd open the door and there he'd be, asleep and drooling with his little face almost pressed against his chest. When my mother was here to visit, she sat back there and held his head up.

I mean, I see where the kid is coming from...have you seen the size of that kid's noodle? His head is like a month ahead of the rest of himself. But I was still upset about him being all schlumpy like that. I said to my mom, "What can I do about it?"

Enter the SnugZee.

These little pillows attach with Velcro straps around the car seat belts. Now Jasper's little spine is supported and he's just cuter than anything in there. He drops his big old noggin into sleep and it just leans peacefully against the SnugZee pillow. And when he's awake, he loves to lick them. I don't pretend to know why. But the point is, Jasper's little skeleton is so nicely supported and he gets a sweet little nap. He can stand being strapped into the car seat for a lot longer too...more like 2 hours instead of 25 minutes.

So check out SnugZee on Facebook. Because these wonderful little pillows are the best gift I ever got, and I would be lost without them. They help me get my errands run! If you have an infant, or a little one who likes to snooze in the car seat, these will change your life. Seriously.

Thank you Mommy!

Only thing about them is, they do void the warranty. Which I don't really understand, because they seem to make the car seat safer for my kid at least. Maybe it's just because Graco and Evenflo are jealous that they didn't think of it first.

Unschlumpily,
Ashley and Jasper

Note: For some reason I can't get pictures into this post. It's upsetting. It keeps freezing my computer when I try. Maybe later it will work and I'll add one.

No comments:

Post a Comment