Friday, June 11, 2010

Free Stuff Update

I love getting things for free.

This week we've got a lot of free stuff in the mail. I get excited about that. Proctor and Gamble sent me two sample pills of Prilosec, which Brian doesn't take but his best friend does, and that helps him out. It came with a $3.00 off coupon! Lucky Mike! They also sent me Pantene shampoo and conditioner, just enough for about 3 days of clean hair, and a $2.00 off coupon! And inexplicably, I got a sample of Pampers Cruisers in a size 4...I do not now, nor will I ever use Pampers and my kid might never wear size 4 diapers. He's just a little guy.

Yesterday Brian brought in some UPS from Franklin Goose, one of my last packages of free stuff. It contained some really sweet wooden blocks that have the letter, the sign, and the braille on them, and a size medium bumGenius diaper: tota value of the box being about $48. I also got my Parenting: the Early Years magazine, which I got a year subscription free after Jasper was born, a package of coupons from my mom and a note with some coupons from my Grandma.

I got coupons from OB and Barber foods for $1 off their products, which with a good sale means I'll be paying pennies for tampons and chicken. That's certainly a sentence I've never typed before...

Anyway, I can't wait to be feeling better. I'm going to hit Walgreens like a whirlwind. Free toothbrushes, pads, cereal, bottled water. We'll see what else I can swipe!

Love and kisses,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment