Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How I Paid an Average of 3% on My Groceries This Week!

I've been to CVS, Target, and Babies R Us in the past two days, with the help of the big kids to push Jasper around. And I have done an amazing job in deals!

At CVS:
Ozarka Water - 28 pack: $3.88
My price: FREE after coupon from an e-mail I sent telling them their water is way better than the stuff at Dollar General that says "Now with no aftertaste!"

Cottonelle Toilet Paper - 12 rolls: advertised for $5.97, normally $8.99
My price: FREE after $5 off coupon and the store's inattention to display prices...the display tag said $4.94, so I got both free!

Old Spice Body Wash: advertised $4 each, I bought 2
My Price: FREE after coupon and ECBs. They were advertised to buy one for $4, get $4 ECBs, free. I had a BOGO coupon, and Benny got two bottles for free!

Renuzit Air Effects: $2 apiece normally, advertised 88 cents each. I bought 6.
My Price: 44 cents each after a coupon for Buy 3 get 3 free. $2.64 total.

CVS awesome deals total: $4 + $2.64 = $6.64 - $4 ECBs, $2.64
Value: $41.86
Savings: 94%!

At Target:
Ritz Crackerfuls: $2.54
My Price: FREE after Kraft First Taste coupon

Kool Aid Fizzers: $1.97
My Price: FREE after Kraft First Taste coupon

Breyer's YoCrunch Yogurt 100 calorie 4-pack (Chocolate Chip Cookie): $2.29
My Price: FREE after coupon from e-mailing a compliment

Oscar Mayer Shaved Deli Mesquite Turkey Lunchmeat: $2.79
My Price: FREE after Kraft First Taste coupon

Kraft 100 Calorie Pack Cheese Bites: 1.99
My Price: FREE after Kraft First Taste coupon

Kraft Homestyle Macaroni and Cheese: $2.69
My Price: FREE after Kraft First Taste coupon

DiGiorno Pizza for One: $2.50
My Price: FREE after Kraft First Taste coupon

Mission 7 in. Flour Tortillas - 10 ct.: $1.99
My Price: FREE after coupon from emailing and complimenting.

Men's SpeedStick Deodorant: $2.94
My price: On Sale for $1.99

Half gallon of milk: $1.24

Total: I should have really spend $4.62, but instead of adding the tax they subtracted it, making my total $1.84.
Value: 21.99
Saved: 92%!

At Babies R Us:
I used a $5 rewards coupon, as good as cash in the store.
I bought 3 jars of Earth's Best baby food for .79 each. = $2.37
I bought a can of Happy Baby organic brown rice cereal = $3.19
After coupon: Baby food jars were 8 cents each, cereal was 32 cents.

Total: $0.56
Value: $5.56
Saved: 90!

Total spent on awesome deals: $5.04
Value: $69.41
Total savings: 97%

I rock,
Ashley

1 comment: