Thursday, June 3, 2010

Still Sick, But With New Free Stuff!

I'm still sick, over here! I've been neglecting you all again. Well, I've been trying to grab some rest between Jasper and housework and figuring out coupons and getting our groceries for nothing.

Today I got all the clean laundry folded and put up, the dirty laundry sorted and put away, all the bottles washed and dishes done, most of the crap laying around put away, and Jasper has been fed, changed, and played with. I talked to my cousin on the phone for an hour and made two phone calls on job leads. One message left on a machine, one woman told me to check back next week.

But one thing I did also today, was go on my Kraft First Taste page and check my offers. There was a great offer in there! Coupons for a free DiGiorno pizza, a free homestyle macaroni and cheese meal, a free pack of lunch meat, a free pack of KoolAid fizzers, a free box of crackers, and a free bag of Kraft cheese 100 calorie cheese bites!

Go check and see if you got the offer! And if you didn't check back in a week or so, they put them out in several rounds and it could be in there later. If you're not a member of Kraft First Taste, you should go sign up. They send out coupons for free or heavily discounted new items, and then ask you to complete surveys on your satisfaction. Great way to get free food now and then.

And in 6-8 weeks, we'll be enjoying free food from Kraft! Go Bedfords!

Also, I complimented Ozarka water the other day via e-mail and they sent a coupon for a free $6 pack of bottled water. Wolf brand chili sent us a coupon for 50 cents off a can, and my HomeMadeSimple coupon book came also! Good coupon week for me.

This Sunday is a good one to buy a paper, LOTS of coupons!

Sickishly,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I think it's so neat that you can do all this and they send you free stuff.

    I did this for a mom of twins once - we sent in their birth certificates to companies and in return she got tons of free things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must really commend you. You really do know how to get the free things. I am absolutely impressed. Good job. Thank you for letting me visit. I hope you feel better soon.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete