Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Totally, 100% Free Stuff

The things I've gotten for free.

Brian asked me last night how much I've really gotten for free over the last year. And I'm not going to include Franklin Goose in this, because that's not available to you anymore, that wouldn't be fair. It might astound me AND you readers! I'm excited, let's get to it.

From Club Bing, a site where I played typing games to improve my typing speed:
A Black and Decker Cordless Drill
A steel coffee cup for the car
A blue yoga mat with a bag
A gaming mouse for Brian's computer
Electronic Banking Monopoly
A Coleman Camping Lantern

From My Coke Rewards:
A year subscription to Parents magazine

From Kraft First Taste:
1 pack of Philadelphia cream cheese
4 bags of Wheat Thins
3 packs of coffee drink mix
1 bottle of Olive Oil Mayo
1 box of Ritz Crackerfuls
1 bag of 100 calorie cheese bites
1 bag of Kool Aid Fizzers
1 bag of homestyle macaroni and cheese
1 pack of Oscar Mayer Deli Shaved Meats
1 DiGiorno pizza for one

From writing companies:
2 boxes of Always Infinity pads
1 box of Texas Toast
2 boxes of Nature Made Oat and Nut granola bars
$10 of Bar-S lunch meat
2 Michelina's frozen entrees
1 box of Better Oats oatmeal
1 bottle of Suave Professionals Shampoo
1 box of Earth's Best baby cereal
1 package of Earth's Best diapers
2 jars of Earth's Best baby food
2 boxes of Dreamfields spaghetti
1 box of Da Vinci tortellini
2 Chef Boyardee pizza kits
6 YoCrunch cups
4 YoCrunch 4 packs
1 YoCrunch t shirt
3 packs of Mission tortillas
1 free box of Hefty zipper bags
$8 in free Parade brand items
4 free or almost free 12 roll packs of Cottonelle toilet paper
1 box of Zatarain's rice
1 container of Dannon yogurt

From coupons:
8 different bottles of body wash
4 bottles of Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner
8 toothbrushes
6 tubes of Colgate Total
6 jars of Beech Nut baby food (and a red spoon)
1 sippy cup from Juicy Juice
Several candy bars
3 cartons of eggs
1 box of Macaroni Grill brand pasta
5 cans of Del Monte fruit
1 can of Libby's vegetables
1 pack of McCormick spices
2 gallons of milk
28 bottles if Ozarka water
Hundreds of samples of Dove, Aveeno, Arm & Hammer, Prilosec, Purex 3 in 1, Balmex, Orajel, Pampers, Huggies, a weeks worth of formula we can't use, Imodium, Aquaphor, and more I'm sure, I just can't think of.

I think that's about 3 months of groceries for a single person. It's just the free stuff, not the couple pennies stuff. I really love looking at this. Maybe sometime I'll add up the monetary value of it. That I would LOVE to know!

Anyone with questions, comments, or (please!) advice on how to get more free stuff, please, Please, PLEASE leave comments or get at me on Facebook.

Dazed and amazed,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment