Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kroger Grocery Win

Today I went to Kroger to transfer Brian's prescription there. I had a coupon that said they'd give you $20 in free groceries for transferring a prescription, so while I was waiting to pick up the medicine, I did some shopping. I picked up 5 lbs of hamburger meat, a bunch of sweet corn and a container of fresh green beans, a box of Pasta Roni, a box of Idahoan mashed potato flakes, a bottle of Similac Isomil, a jar of Jif creamy peanut butter (Ben doesn't like extra crunchy. Weird.), a pack of Crystal Light, baby Motrin, Boogie Wipes, mint Milano cookies, Rainbow Chips Deluxe cookies, a pack of Yoplait FiberOne yogurt, a 12 pack of Cottonelle toilet paper, and a 6 pack of Kroger brand paper towels. I spent $34.12, with all the name brands and the produce and meat. And I saved $23.93.

Not my best week, but not too bad either.

Then I went back to Kroger later when the transfer had been completed, and got $20 added to my Kroger card, so I'm planning my Kroger attack for this week. :) If you consider the $20 in free groceries I got back, I really spent like $14.12...but we'll see how I do on Monday or Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment