Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Update on Operation Free Christmas

Operation Free Christmas is going great!

I've got all Brian's gifts "bought" except for one. Jasper is almost done. Benny only has one gift so far, but some are in the mail. Nat's stocking is full to bursting, and she has a gift coming in the mail too. Ben's stocking is about half full, and I haven't got anything into Jasper's. Not sure what to put in it!

So far I have spent: $1.12. It was the tax on two trucks for Jazzbo at Kohl's.

Today the UPS man came! He brought a box of hemp granola bars and a bag of softhemp shelled hemp seed. I won those over at HomeMadeMom I'm excited to try them out, and I might ask the company if I can do a review on them. I love the idea of whole foods, and I try to use them as much as I can, but hemp is something very new to me. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment