Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good deal at HEB!

Just got back from HEB. I don't normally shop at HEB, I find that the prices are almost ALWAYS way too high. However, they do occasionally have a massive sale on a particular item that I am looking for. We were given a gift card to HEB for Christmas so I waited to use it until I saw one of those sales.

I mentioned a deal a little bit ago on Special K. Buy 1 Special K cereal, get a box of Special K bars free. And there was a link to an online printable coupon for a BOGO Special K deal. I like to take a cup of Special K and mix it with peanut butter and eat it with apple slices, so this is an awesome deal for me.

I used the free one to try out the Chocolate Lovers variety, and the Chocolatey Drizzle bars, and they only had the original in the huge family size for $3.99. The cashier gave me that one as the free one!!! So I paid $2.69 for both cereal boxes and the box of bars.

They had Palmolive dish soap 2 for $4, so I used two $2/2 coupons to get 4 for $1 apiece. Maruchan Yakisoba noodle meals (seems like a ramen type thing) were 2 for $1, so I used 3 .50/1 coupons to get 3 for free. I also grabbed 8 lemons for $4, 8 jars of baby food, and a pack of paper plates. I decided I don't feel like it would be a good use of my time to be washing dishes while recovering from a c-section and moving into our new house.

My total was $26.97 before coupons, $14.90 after, and I used my gift card so it was free.

So far this week, my savings are up to $26.97!

Love and Kisses,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment