Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Review: American Plastic Toy Water Wheel Play Table

This is the best toy I've ever had in my life. I mean....Jasper's life...because it's not for me. It's for him. You don't believe me? Well....anyway. This is a water table. OK, technically it's a "sand and water table" but sand + water + toddler = gigantic muddy mess...so it's just a water table for us. I mean him. Anyway, check it out.
It took me literally 5 minutes to put together, and that's while on the phone with the husband, feeding Jonny and defending him from Jasper.

We - he had a BLAST! The orange scoop dumps water into the funnel and sends the water wheels spinning. The boats float (and can be thrown, which was a minor problem, but that's not the company's fault. That's what we call user error.) and he even shared one with his baby brother.
He got just as wet as he did when we had the baby pool - and a water table can't pop! You need this toy. The link below will get you to the Amazon page for it! Bedfordnomics proudly endorses the enjoyment of water tables by cute toddlers.
That's the "You're the best Mommy in the world!" face!

Love and kisses,
Ashley








1 comment:

  1. They had this one at Walgreens at the beginning of summer!

    ReplyDelete