Friday, July 29, 2011

Pandora: Free Internet Radio



Do all of you know about Pandora?

When I got my computer with speakers back, this was one of the very first things I did. I signed onto Pandora and turned on my Bread radio!

Pandora takes your favorite artist or song, and creates a station of music to play for you based on what or who you enter. First it'll play a song from the artist you asked for. Mine played Bread - "If."

Next it'll play a song that is somehow similar. Mine played Jim Croce - "I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song." Since I like that song, I clicked the thumbs up. I got a little message that said they would play more songs like it.

Then I heard Lady by Little River Band, which I do not happen to like, so I clicked thumbs down, and got a message that said "Sorry about that." They won't play that song again.

So eventually you get the perfect radio station, made to your specifications!

Try it out. It's free, so you have nothing to lose! I've found some great songs I didn't know I liked through this free program!

Love and kisses,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment