Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today's Totsy Sales: I Don't Know What To Do!




Yesterday I got the awesome PlumDistrict deal for a free $30 voucher to Totsy.com and now today there are some really neat sales! I don't know what to do!

There are some sweet books that I remember from when I was a kid - Bartholomew and the Oobleck? I loved that one, my Grandpa used to read it to me!

Sage Creek Organic has polos down to $10 (I love polos. My kids have very big heads, and the buttons allow me to put them in clothes that fit and not have to fight to get them over their heads. Plus, they look so cute in polos!

Cool Island has some cute stuff too, like the windbreaker for $12.50...but my kids already have rainjackets. Some of their little girl stuff though is totally precious.

And for me, there's a ton of shoes under $20. Of course, I don't really need shoes.

I don't know what to do! Maybe I'll just sit on my voucher....but maybe not. What would you do? Help!

Love and kisses,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment