Monday, August 15, 2011

Out of the House for the Day!




I'm going to be out of the house for the day. I have appointments, and in-laws to take the kids to visit. So I won't be able to update you on deals, since I have no fancy internet capable phone.

Instead, I want to draw your attention to my business Facebook page. It's needing some love. 17 likers? How sad! I am an independent AdvoCare Distributor. This means I am able to create for you a regimen of supplements and meal replacements and powdered drinks that will better help you lose fat and gain muscle. There is no one-size-fits-all diet plan! I want to help you find the size that fits YOU.

So go check out my page, and check out the store (link under Info) and post a comment if you are interested! :)

Warning: People who like this page stand a distinct chance of changing their life forever!

Love and kisses,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment