Monday, November 14, 2011

BzzReview: Kroger's Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies

I am a BzzAgent, and through the BzzAgent program I get opportunities to try new products for free, in exchange for reporting on them to the program itself an the general public. I do this face-to-face, through Facebook, and through my blog. I'm just really not a phone person, generally.

Today, our BzzKit came for the BzzCampaign we are currently involved in: Kroger's Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies. The box had two packages of cookies for us and for us to share, and a little packet of coupons for us to share when we run out of cookies.

Jasper of course was the first to try them. You can't call attention to a cookie package and not give one to the toddler in the room. Of course, he loved them. They are about twice the size of a Chips Ahoy.

Brian said he thought they tasted the same as a Chips Ahoy, there was nothing homemade about them. There are only 8 cookies in the package, and the suggested retail is $2.79 so that makes them juuuuust a bit pricey. He said he's glad we didn't pay for them, and he says he would not buy them.

I don't really think I would buy them either. They did slightly remind me of my Grandma's homemade cookies, but they did taste like they were from a package.

Don't get me wrong, they were pretty good for a chocolate chip cookie from a package! I would buy them if they were on sale, but for the quality that I experienced with these, at the suggested retail value, I probably would not buy without a pretty good coupon. We might have company coming today, I think I am going to pass them around and see if anyone else has an opinion to share.

That said, I really enjoyed being a part of this BzzCampaign. I love trying things I would probably not buy at the store, and I love passing on my opinion to other people about new products!

If you're interested in joining BzzAgent and getting boxes of free products to try, share, and review, you really should sign up. The more BzzCampaigns you do well at, the more you get invited to, and the more often! You get free products in return for your reviews and for sharing your opinions with your friends! Can't beat that!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment