Sunday, November 13, 2011

Freebies in the Chronicle Today! Don't Throw Out Your Free Coffee!




I just went through my Chronicle (I know, I took forever, right?) Well I wanted to point out that there is a free sample on the outside of the bag, so DON'T THROW OUT YOUR NEWSPAPER BAG! It's for a Bissell Stomp 'N Go stain lifting pad, which should come in handy...probably in a few minutes with my two.

Also, there is a McDonald's coupon book that has a bunch of freebies for the next 3 months. Free coffee NOW, free oatmeal next month, free dollar menu item in January. Then a lot of Free when you buy coupons. Quite a few for a free Happy Meal when you buy various food items.

This time of year, that's handy. We are all busy running here, running there, shopping for gifts, for food, baking supplies, hitting sales...drive-thru is sometimes your best option, let's face it. And free coffee....we don't say no to free coffee.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment