Sunday, November 20, 2011

Walgreens Run 11/20/2011



I did SIX transactions at Walgreens this morning. (No, I went out to my car to deposit each "trip" and went back in, so I didn't bother others! LOL) I don't remember how I did it. I don't remember which coupons I used. I know I got register rewards for Huggies, Playtex tampons, and Wisk detergent.

This is what I got:
1 12-pk of Cottonelle toilet paper
1 9-pk of Angel Soft toilet paper
2 6-pk of Scott Naturals paper towels
3 jumbo packs of Huggies diapers
1 big bag of Huggies wipes
3 50 square foot rolls of Hallmark wrapping paper (Missing from picture)
2 cans of Comet cleaner
1 bottle of Ajax
3 boxes of quart size Hefty zipper bags
1 box of Hefty gallon freezer bags
2 boxes of Playtex tampons
2 rolls of Reynolds Wrap foil
4 boxes of Kleenex
2 bottles of All
1 bottle of Wisk
1 2L of mouthwash
1 Barbie
1 Littlest Pet Shop
1 strange Mexican candy (filler)

I spent $88.16, and saved $71.63 according to my receipts.

Who scored well at Walgreens today?

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment