Friday, November 25, 2011

Tiny Prints: The World's Most Adorable Cards!




Tiny Prints has the best selection of Christmas cards there is! The quality is amazing, and they have such a unique  variety of colors, patterns, and designs, I don't think I know anybody who wouldn't be able to find something! They are truly beautiful. I especially like the feature that allows you to search by color when you're picking out your cards. That way you can find the perfect card to go with your family's outfits! And these ornament cards? They are so neat!! I wonder if anyone would hang my family on their tree?

I love Christmas cards. It's an opportunity to remind your family and friends that you love them, to send them good wishes, to just remind them that you are thinking of them. If you do photo cards, it's an opportunity to show off how cute your kids are.

 In our apartment last year, I taped them all around the hallway entrance. My mother arranges them on her cellar door in the living room, shaped like a Christmas tree. I may do that this  year on the door to our garage! Or maybe along the trim around the picture window, right above where we just put up the Christmas tree today.
I'm thinking about going with this design this year. The picture I'm using has all the kids in different shades of blue so it might work. Which one do you like?

If you spend $100 on your holiday cards, and buy a $25 Tiny Prints gift certificate, you can use the code 30OFFHOLGCERT to get $30 off your order! 

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment