Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Just Went on a Date With My Husband For Free!

My Coke Rewards points add up fast when you collect from family and friends along with your own. Between myself, two friends, and my mother-in-law, I saved up enough points to get two AMC movie tickets and two free large Cokes!

Today, all 4 kids spent the morning and lunch with their grandmother, and we went to the movies. We saw New Year's Eve - which totally gets my recommendation, for teenagers on up.

We drank our large Cokes - which sent me to the bathroom 3 times. Mistake! But it was all free!

Considering that we have 4 kids, we rarely get to go out on dates, because we rarely have the money or a sitter....but about once a year we are able to go out to eat or see a movie with the gift cards from Coke points, or from MyPoints.

These rewards programs DEFINITELY pay off. I advise you to check them out!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment