Monday, April 23, 2012

Free $10 to Spend on Copious!

Copious is the new online used marketplace. Individuals are able to photograph, post, and sell their items through Copious. More items are showing up by the day. New signups get a $10 credit in your account, and that means you can get something for free. Something nice. For example, yesterday, I bought this Gap sweater for one of my boys.  It was listed for $5.50, shipping was $3, and Copious's cut was 50 cents. because it was less than the amount of my credits, I was charged ONE PENNY for this sweater (checked my bank balance - only a penny, no funny business).

Think how cute this will be with coordinating pieces in a Christmas photo! I know kids can be expensive. But they don't have to be!

So go check out Copious - you'll be glad you did!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment