I started making cloth pocket diapers in order to save money for OUR house, and found it to be incredibly addictive. I opened a store on etsy and I have a new Facebook page for it, and I am just so excited that it makes me want to just...give stuff away! :)
I use snaps to close them - not velcro - and this is why. Snaps last literally forever. I've got diapers that I used for both of my little boys with snaps, but the velcro ones did not even last through one baby. Some of the commercially made diapers I bought long ago are wearing in other places, but the snaps are still working! Two rows of snaps on the Chunkernoodles allow you to get the perfect fit.
They can be ordered through my etsy store or through my email at email@example.com. Custom orders are welcome, and all the available prints are in the album on the Chunkernoodles Facebook page.
This is going to be kind of a long giveaway, but it's for Mother's Day and I wanted to make sure to give you enough time to get all your friends in on it!
This is is how to enter:
1. Like Bedfordnomics on Facebook
2. Like Chunkernoodle Pocket Cloth Diapers on Facebook
3. Follow Bedfordnomics on Twitter
4. Comment here and tell me what print you would choose if you were to win a free diaper
5. Tweet about this giveaway, using @Bedfordnomics in your tweet
6. Post on Facebook about this giveaway and tag both Bedfordnomics and Chunkernoodle Pocket Cloth Diapers in your post.
7. If you make a purchase before Mother's Day and mention this blog post, I will credit you five extra entries.
Each time you do one of those things, post a separate comment underneath this blog. Make sure you tell me your twitter handle or your Facebook name if the entry asks for it!
First prize will be a Chunkernoodle diaper in the print and size of your choice. Second prize will be a pack of 6 cloth baby wipes in your choice of boy or girl prints.
Entries will close at midnight on May 12th and the winner will be announced over Mother's Day lunch!