Monday, July 16, 2012

UPDATED!!!! Axl's Closet - $20 free code and free shipping!

Edit: I just used this code to get this awesome hat for my little guy and his big head! It was $18, and the code just took off the $18. Shipping was free. I paid nothing, they asked for no info.

Use the code Sharing_Is_Caring to get $20 off and free shipping at Axl's Closet - this code is good through 7/23, the servers are overloaded right now, but it'll be okay I promise! They have a WICKED CRAZY discount section!

Example: This is a Patagonia brand shirt, it is $10.97, regularly $19.95! You'll definitely get something free for your Christmas stash on this one!

The server is super overloaded right now, but just give it a break and come back to it...bookmark the page and don't forget, you've got until 7/23!

Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Code is not working for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people are reporting problems with this site. I don't think they expected their code to go viral. This happens sometimes!

      Delete