Saturday, July 7, 2012

Charity Miles!!! Get Off Your Butt and Donate!

This is a new thing to me. Have you heard about Charity Miles? They have an app for iTunes and an app for Android, you download it on your phone and you can run, walk, or bike to earn donations to a charity of your choice!

Charity Miles donates to Feeding America, Autism Speaks, Habitat for Humanity, The Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Disease, The Nature Conservancy, Pencils for Promise, and The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria.

They will give your charity 25 cents per mile if you are walking or running and 10 cents per mile if you are biking. I think this is an incredible idea for us moms because so often we neglect ourselves so that we can be taking care of others. Now we can do both at the same time!

I downloaded it, and I am donating my 10 cents a mile to Autism Speaks.

How about you?

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment