Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Current List of Redbox Codes!


One of my family's favorite things to do in the evening in summer is to have Movie Night. But, you know....we really don't like to pay for anything, so of course I found a way around that.

Redbox is handy - no dealing with people, go to the kiosk and get your movie. They have recently made it EVEN EASIER to do...you go onto Redbox.com, and find your movie and reserve it at one of the many Redbox locations near you. Then you consult this list I have for you and find a code that matches that store (or works for any Redbox). 

You write down your code, take it to the kiosk and hit Pick Up Online Reservation and slide your card! Easy as that! So here's the list of codes:

Any Redbox:                                                  
DVDONME                                                  
BREAKROOM                                  
DVDONUS                

Walgreens only
DVDATWAG 

WALGREENS
BREAKDOWN


Kroger only   
DVDKROG   
DVDATKROGER 




Sonic only
DRIVEIN
DVDATSONI


HEB only
REDBOXHEB

Wegmans only
DVDATWEG

You're welcome.


Also, you can sign up for a text message to your phone on the first Monday of every month you'll get a free rental code. Just text SIGNUP to 727272.


When you create an account on Redbox.com you'll also get a free rental.


Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I used screen already, but thanks for the list other codes! I rent movies from Redbox all the time, and it’s nice to get a free rental every once in a while. My kids use the codes to rent kids movies since they don’t really care for the latest films. I use Blockbuster @Home because they have newer movies a month earlier than Redbox. I can’t tell you how annoying it is when someone ruins a movie for me. As soon as I get off from work at Dish tomorrow, I’ll be sure to stop by a Redbox. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Yes, my kids don't care either if it's a new release. They would rather watch the same thing a zillion times! If you don't have to pay for that, you shouldn't! I'll check our Blockbuster @Home and see if I can dig anything up!

      Delete