Monday, August 20, 2012

Reminder: Friends Don't Let Friends Pay for Magazines



I just started getting notices in the mail that my magazines only had one issue left. Sounds right. Every year about this time I get these. And you know what I do? I head on over to RecycleBank  and check out my points (1266 right now, of which I think 950 are still available to you if you haven't got them already) and then go to rewards. And I start grabbing magazines!

I love having something to page through in the evenings, or to read while I soak in the tub every once in a blue moon, or to take with me when I have to pick someone up and wait in the car.

I also love that many magazines come with valuable coupons in them. For awhile, Parents, Parenting, and BabyTalk were coming with $10 Amazon codes. Every Christmas, Martha Stewart living has a $5 off $5 Hallmark coupon.

There are SO many magazines to choose from, you're pretty much guaranteed to find something you'd love. If you have an iPad, they have many digital subscriptions as well!

And if not, there is a B1G1 coupon for Papa John's pizza for 75 points. :)

I love RecycleBank. Check it out and see!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment