Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mini Social: Kidorable Sale



I love Kidorable rain gear and winter wear is too cute. I got some for my boys last Christmas, and as you can see they were cuter than cute! They are very good quality too, and they wash well enough that this year they still look pretty new! They definitely come recommended by me, though they are a little pricey.

But you know what? We never pay retail here at Bedfordnomics.

The Mini Social is having a great sale on Kidorable items. The hat and mittens are regularly $11.50 each, but they have them for $7.50. They also have scarves and rain coats, backpacks, boots, umbrellas, but I have not personally seen them up close so I can't endorse the quality - BUT I do speculate that based on the quality of the winter gear, they will probably be just as great (thinking my boys might need boots to match!)

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment