Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Contest from Kiwi Crate! Win a Year of Holiday Cheer!


Enter to Win a Year of Kiwi Crate! >> I love Kiwi Crate. I have a review coming up on the box my boys recently received. I did not even realize the quality of the themes, materials, and lessons in these boxes. It's a subscription company - they will send you one every month. There are add-ons and all that to make it easier for siblings to participate. They have adorable holiday crates coming up - Gifts Made by Me, Crafty Christmas and Handmade Hanukkah. They are so cute...You HAVE to check them out. Anyway, my point. Right now they are doing a HUGE giveaway! FREE Kiwi Crate for a YEAR! How cool is that? Win a Free Year of Kiwi Crate! Enter now. Just like anything else, you can't win if you don't play!

No comments:

Post a Comment