Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Zulily - Unbeatable Prices on Toy Kitchens!

Toy kitchens are a big ticket item. Nobody wants to pay full price, because full price can be over $300. I do not pay that for a toy and you shouldn't have to either! I know a lot of my readers are looking for good prices on kitchens this Christmas and I just wanted to share what I JUST found on Zulily - some of the prices are more than $100 lower than retail - and I checked some on Amazon, and Amazon does NOT beat Zulily's prices either!




This one I have pictured here is the Little Tikes Cook N Grown kitchen. I have seen this on a bunch of top 10 Christmas gift lists and on a few requests for a good deal. Regularly $110, on Amazon down to $103.70....but on Zulily - you ready? - down to $86.99!

There are wooden ones from Melissa and Doug, Plan Toys,  bunch of other great brands too. Also, they have cute mommy and me apron sets for about $12, and a TON of toy food at unbeatable prices.

Definitely give this sale a second look!

And then, remember to shop through ebates and get 3.5% cash back on every purchase!!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment