Thursday, April 11, 2013

BzzCampaign: Lysol Touch of Foam Hand Wash


I was recently given the awesome opportunity to try and buzz about Lysol Touch of Foam Hand Wash, thanks to BzzAgent. If you haven't already heard of BzzAgent, you MUST check it out. Just by answering a few questions and doing occasional quick surveys, BzzAgent knows me and my family, and is able to send us opportunities to join campaigns to try new things in exchange for our honest reviews and spreading the word about the products we try as well as about BzzAgent itself. I was just accepted into my 43rd campaign. Current campaigns that are receiving invitations include Draftmark Beer Tap System, Choco Zucaritas (Chocolate Frosted Flakes), and Kroger's Private Selection brand of frozen desserts. If you have not joined BzzAgent, you need to.

Anyway! Lysol Touch of Foam Hand Wash. It kills 99.9% of germs, offering 10x more germ protection than the national competitor. It is luxuriously foamy and silky on your hands and leaves behind a light scent - my free one was creamy vanilla orchid scented and it is very light, not overwhelming at all. After using it, my hands feel like they have been moisturized as well as being truly clean. And this is the neat thing: the PUMP itself has antimicrobial properties, so it resists bacteria - meaning I am comfortable using it in my kitchen, even though I often am washing raw meat bacteria off my hands. It is also fast - if I am washing dishes, hands in dirty dish water, and I have a 2 year old run over with his sippy cup asking for more juice, I can grab a pump of hand wash, wash quickly and grab the cup to refill it before a meltdown occurs. And I am confident that my hands are really getting clean.

I am really impressed with this pump soap, which surprised me. I am not normally a fan of foam soaps, typically I stick with a regular liquid hand soap. I think I may switch to this foam soap from now on though!

Have you tried Lysol Touch of Foam Hand Soap yet? What scent did you try?

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment