Sunday, January 8, 2017

Free Sample of Organic Balance Protein Shake



At the moment, I'm working nights, and very often I find myself very confused as to what I should be eating and when. And balancing work with my kids, husband, and managing my home is even more complicated. I almost never eat when or what I am supposed to be eating.

In short, I need help.

Enter Organic Balance Milk Protein Shake. It tastes pretty OK (I like the vanilla), it makes you feel full, it's balanced, and the site I'm about to send you to focuses on breakfast, but I find it to be perfect for right before work at 10pm. These are available at Target, Randalls, and Kroger. You can get a free coupon for your first bottle right here, just fill out the survey - you only have to do ten of the questions, and it's kind of enlightening (and encouraging - we are not alone!) seeing what other women are saying about their morning routines!

Your coupon should be there in about a week, but give it up to three before you write them. All these storms are wreaking havoc on the country's postal service!

In a rush? You can print these coupons right now for discounts!

Love and kisses,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment